Tuesday 19 April 2016

Stepping Out by Mmedara Umoren





The time has come
That I must become
All that I should be
The beauty of life to see

Stepping out of darkness
Walking away from sadness
Which plagues me daily
Arising and that swiftly


To see the dazzling sun
No longer will I run
Oh! To bask in joy and laughter
Gloominess at the slaughter

For all that I have missed
Now have I embraced and kissed
Though still shunning wrong
For the Kingdom I belong

Stepping out of shame
Now my life to tame
Walking with great pride
Such as becometh a cheerful bride

Now must I dazzle
All men bedazzle
With boldness and courage
Folks and foes to encourage

Stepping out at last
Though the tides run fast
Out of the darkness of negativity
Embracing the light of positivity


3 Comments:

At 12 May 2016 at 00:06 , Blogger Unknown said...

Woow. Good innovation.I Pray you get to the top

 
At 28 June 2016 at 20:42 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful rhyme, full of inspiration.

 
At 28 July 2016 at 13:55 , Blogger myraclebee said...

Thanks hon.
I really needed this.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home