Wednesday 29 June 2016

Life's Investments


Hello friend, 

It dawned on me today in a different light that I don't have to say so much 'every time' I have something to say. For today, you just need to think about this and take a step.

Sometimes I just wonder and can't help but ask myself; how come I want so much out of life yet I'm not willing to put in same to make life pleasant?

Of course what you invest in any setting is what will multiply for you to get an increase. If you invest nothing, then you can't hope to make any gains or, can a tree sprout without a seed?


That's how this life is; show love to your fellow man, be kind to people you come across, save more, study more, exercise more, lend a helping hand to people, "give and it shall be given unto you," encourage them with your good deeds, reach out to your friends more often and smile.

The positive energy which you exude cannot be in vain, my dear. If you think it is, you are greatly mistaken. It means you don't know that people take into cognisance the things you do. Not only do they see but admire you and wish they could learn to invest as well, while silently praying that you receive your reward soon.  Of course, you will because "whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap - Galatians 6:7b"

Think about it like I'm doing and put all you can into making something great of your life and that of others.

Your friend in the journey,
Me. 




1 Comments:

At 29 June 2016 at 23:23 , Blogger Unknown said...

This will always be the case in a perfect world, but ours is nothing of such. Just as it is not every seed we plant that spurts a tree, we will not always get the returns we hope for, irrespective of what we do. But most times, we will.
However, to avoid the painful disappointment associated with investing so much, in life, and not getting the reward you hoped for, I would rather you did because it is a good thing.
Be kind because it good to be kind, not because you want it back. I can say the same for all the beautiful virtues listed above.
Very inspiring work, dear writer, may God bless you always.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home