Wednesday 15 March 2017

I've Got the Magic in Me!!!

Dear Reader,

I sense you might feel a bit surprised at seeing a 'semblance' of a post. Pardon my long and unexplained absence from the 'grid'. There's no excuse so I won't try to give any.

A lot has happened between my first and only post of the year before this, and now. However, I don't see me giving up on life and its peculiarities. I'm holding on to GOD's unfailing love and watching HIM do as HE pleases.

We saunter through life most times unconscious of the 'Magic' we carry.  Sometimes we're conscious of them but it never registers as such until people have to say it.

In the course of attending to my duties today, I had to visit a client whom I'll call Mr K. Outwardly, he looked very serious and intimidating. However, I didn't feel shaken in anyway and kept being me. I was in need of a favour and didn't have the requirement for my need to be met.

This was our first meet and in the course of trying to find out certain details about me, Mr K suddenly began to consider meeting my need, despite my not meeting the requirements. I was amazed and just kept my eyes fixed on him. 

Surprisingly, things took a different turn when he suddenly began to say "What am I doing? Whatever you're using on me won't work ooo! We must follow the due process". I got really confused and started telling him I don't understand him and he kept saying I just had to go because it won't work on him, especially since he is of a 'fiery' Nigerian tribe.

I didn't get that favour, but truth be told, I didn't deserve it one bit. However, it got me thinking. "What exactly happened? Do I really have something?" Yes!!! I've got the 'Magic' in Me!

P.S What were you thinking? That I'd get something which entails a lot of cash free of charge? I bet that would've sounded cool, especially in this recession. Don't get confused, my actions were 'wrong' but Mr. K did the right thing. I was however reminded that I've got something amazing within.

Yours always,
Me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home