Friday 17 March 2017

Do Right, Magic or Not.

Dear Reader,

How are you today? Did you find yesterday amazing? Was it as amazing as mine? Judge for yourself.

I mentioned Mr K in my last post. I hope you haven't forgotten him. The one who didn't do me a favour?

Anyway, I returned to him yesterday, with the requirement to pick up my supplies and was welcomed with open arms. I was treated to a sumptuous breakfast of bread and fried eggs mixed with sardine, and tea, which I assure you I won't forget in a hurry. Mr K went on with ''What would you like to drink? Are you sure you want nothing? Feel free, please.'' 

I'll tell you the honest truth. Yes, I have the magic in me and it works wonders but sometimes, there are some laid down principles I should at least make an effort to meet which would lead to my desired result. There's no need trying to cut corners.

Mr K was very impressed with the 'magic' in me and the fact that I gave him the money that we had other discussions and at the end of it all, he insisted I wait for his driver to drop me off where I was going, because of the supplies.

He kept saying "because you've brought my money, I'm happy and can treat you well." Like I said in the earlier post, Mr K did the right thing. It was a win-win situation for us in the end.

P.S I felt like a queen and kept blushing purple. Don't blame me, please. You'd do same if you were in my shoes. That's not all that made the day amazing, but I beg to keep the rest to myself.

Yours always,
Me.

1 Comments:

At 17 March 2017 at 08:44 , Blogger Zest said...

Sure he read the previous post and adjusted

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home